Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weeks 3 & 4

So, I haven't posted any photos since week 1. That's because I haven't finished anything yet. I did manage to paint backgrounds on the tissue and tissuetex (which I used for the 1st time and love), but that's as far as I've gotten. Haven't done anything new with silk as I have a few pieces of silk fusion made a few years ago. This week looks pretty busy with other parts of life, so it may be awhile before I catch up. However, I haven't lost heart and am loving the classes. My favourite "New to me" product is Tissuetex which I haven't found locally. It's great to work with and more sturdy than just tissue.
Thinking of all the people in Victoria State in Australia with all the fires and in Queensland with the flooding. Then there's the snow in UK. Crazy world - certainly climate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment